The Genie and My Dream

 A genie appeared in my dream and said ”two wishes I’ll grant you”

 My husband said he heard me scream

“That’s too good to be true!” 

“Make my bank balance like my laundry basket, No matter how much laundry I do (withdraw), it seems to refill by itself”

Said the genie “That’s an issue faced by so many girls, my dear

Trust me you’re not alone”

I then said “Wouldn’t it be great if my bank balance increases as fast as my weight?

The genie laughed and said much as I would love to grant you this, there are something’s a genie just can’t do!

And so I woke up from my sleep because sometimes dreams don’t come true


                                                      ................................... Leena

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl, The City and The Marathon - By Nayana Gadkari

Lioness - By Nayana Gadkari

Amma and I: A tale of family traditions