Sound of Gong

 Sound of Gong - Revisited

When I'm tired, stressed and restless, I close my eyes and take a deep breath and everything comes live like a movie reel. I go back in time to early 90s and experience myself sitting in a meditative pose at the  Namgyal Monastery  located in Mcleod Ganj, Dharamsala, India. 

Here comes the sound of GONG, the peace and sound of silence

When I visited Dharamshala (HP, India) for the first time. I was visiting the Tibetan monastery library in McLot Ganj and in the evening I had the privilege of visiting the Buddhist temple. The Gong's sound was coming in and phasing out and I was feeling as if I had an out of body experience while sitting down in a meditative pose at the age of 22. Till date I go into a different state of mind when hear the sound of Gong. Maybe I was a Buddhist in my previous life as the sound of Gong makes me totally relaxed and calm. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl, The City and The Marathon - By Nayana Gadkari

Lioness - By Nayana Gadkari

Amma and I: A tale of family traditions