Me and Laundry by Leena

Me and Laundry......


There are invisible people who live in my home

People who I’ve never met or seen

But I know they exist

And that they can’t just be dismissed

They don’t drink or eat with me 

But all they seem to do is add to my load of laundry

I say this because I seem to do way too much for a family of three

Sometimes I get so tired Trudging loads of laundry And then what cheers me up

Is a cup of my favorite Starbucks coffee

And then again my friends I’m ready to tackle the next load of laundry

Left by these invisible people who I cannot see


                                                     .......................Leena

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl, The City and The Marathon - By Nayana Gadkari

Lioness - By Nayana Gadkari

Amma and I: A tale of family traditions