Hold me forever - Deepak Salwan

 

Hold me forever

The soothing cool of the feet touching the morning dew,

The sensuality of a winter sunset bathing the earth with orange hue,

The moment froze as I felt alive and let the feelings go through,

 

Like gentle waves touching the sea shore, my heart felt the calm,

The healing touch of the hands, so compassionate, so warm,

The stillness in the embrace like the night washed with moon light,

I desperately hoped that time should stop, it just might,

 

On the wings of love, mind flew like a free bird in the open skies,

Feeling that defied gravity and I let myself float in those deep eyes,

Heart, so full, was adrift like waters in the river flow,

Felt the quietness of the silent cedars in the falling snow,

 

Hold me forever, let me just stay, I desperately prayed,

As I held her in my arms and I gently swayed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl, The City and The Marathon - By Nayana Gadkari

Lioness - By Nayana Gadkari

Amma and I: A tale of family traditions